Saturday, November 30, 2013

Last Day

"I WILL LIVE THIS DAY AS IF IT WAS MY LAST. AND IF IT'S NOT, I SHALL FALL TO MY KNEES AND GIVE THANKS"...will you live this day through the activation of your Soul's highest potential? Three things will help you out on doing this: Say your worlds with INTEGRITY, open your heart to LOVE, and be in the state of GRATITUDE in every moment by moment. INTEGRITY, LOVE, GRATITUDE....I will live this day as if it was my last.....-Dr. Rod.


Affirmation: I am a living biology of the cosmos. My life is divine. I am living, moving, and having my being in ABUNDANCE. Joy is the order of my day. Peace reigns supreme in all of my activities. Prosperity knows my spiritual address. I am available to more Good than I can possibly imagine. Come what may! "....have a beautiful day 

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment