Sunday, October 20, 2013

Yes to Integrity

I notice every time I am out of INTEGRITY with my soul, I fall pray to my EGO driven thoughts and ambitions. There is absolutely no lack in this always providing, over flowing with abundance, UNIVERSE. It's nature is to expand and increase, to become more and never less. So is it with our lives. We are meant for greatness as long as we are in INTEGRITY with ourselves and others. A great friend of mine told me; "Rod; In order to find where resistance with life has blocked your progression, find where you are out of integrity with LIFE. Recognize it, forgive yourself, own your experience, and embrace it with unconditional LOVE. You will heal anything in this space.".....what a great advice.


Affirmation: " I Am one with the perfection of the universe. I allow my highest good to reflect and reveal itself through my life, as my life, as the activity of my thoughts, action, and BEING. I am available and receptive to more abundance, health, healing, love, joy, success, peace, and prosperity than I can ever imagine possible. Come what may! "...and so it is ,,,,amen."....have a lovely Sunday 

www.livewithpassion.me

No comments:

Post a Comment