Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Creative Vision

What is the creative vision of my Soul? I ask this question often. This aligns me with my 'WHY' in life. My purpose, calling, that inner desire. What wakes me up early in the morning and makes me wanna give my last ounce of energy towards the end of night. An intention to LOVE, to Heal , to Inspire, & be Abundantly Wealthy for myself and OTHERS in order to raise the Collective Cosmic Consciousness. What is it FOR YOU? What gets your juices running and gets you passionate about your existence? WHAT IS YOUR WHY BABY?


Affirmation: "I am living, moving, and having my BEING in creativity. I unconditional surrender to life, to my higher existence. I forgive and let go allowing positive energy to overflow into my life. I AM STRONG, I AM WORTHY, I AM COURAGEOUS. I AM available and receptive to more GOOD, more ABUNDANCE, healing, wealth, success, prosperity, PEACE, LOVE, and JOY that I can even Imagine Possible. YES, IT'S POSSIBLE! COME WHAT MAY! " ..have a beautiful day

No comments:

Post a Comment