Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Inner Calling

You wanna grow spiritually? Whatever identity you are holding on to , let it go. Doesn't matter, your education, title, job, Dr. this, Mr. that, Khaoomeh Folan, and everything that comes with it. Let go of your attachments to anything that strengthens your EGO. So many of our internal dramas are because of WHO other people expect us to be. Yet, when there is that burning DESIRE to be OURSELVES, we shut it down. Choke it to death. It's time to WAKE up to your inner calling, your authentic Real Self! What gets you INSPIRED? You know it. You've listened to the inner voice that whispers in your dreams. It wont let you go. It wont quiet down. It will get louder until you pay attention to what it is that YOUR HEART embraces and your SOUL dances to the tune of it's music! You know what I'm talking about here. Listen to it.....
Namaste. 



Affirmation: "I am the child of universe, living moving, and having my BEING in spirit of love. I am at the center of existence. I am worthy of my calling, always available and receptive to infinite possibilities. I am abundant, successful, prosperous, and wealthy. I am blessed and a blessing to everyone."...have a peaceful day

www.livewithpassion.me

No comments:

Post a Comment