Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Dream? or Reality?

I keep on having more and more lucid dreams where I am completely awake in them and remember every single detail as I wake up. Sometimes, I am not sure whether this waking moment is just another dream? It's quite interesting. The veil between the world of the spirit and the tangible is diminishing as I'm growing spiritually. As I surrender more to the vastness and infinity of the universe, I become more humble to be just an observer of this whole thing. I know "I AM" the "I AM. I also know that I AM not in control. Giving away all attachment and resentments, all of which that doesn't serve me, free's me from the fear, doubt, and worries of mundane human existence. It's a nice ride when you TRUST, when you know WHO YOU ARE & WHY YOU ARE!!. It becomes a sweet love making of the soul with your heart! Then you realize, nothing really matters anymore! 



Affirmation: " I am free. I am liberated. I trust and let go, I let go and let God take over my life. I am available and receptive to infinite love, peace, joy, abundance, success, prosperity, wealth, and happiness. Healing is the order of my day. Divine relationships and support manifest all around me. Life is SPECTACULAR."....have a gorgeous day everyone.

www.livewithpassion.me

No comments:

Post a Comment