Wednesday, October 30, 2013

I AM , LIFE IS

I am writing this to remind myself not to ever give up on my persistence to BE my grand vision in life. The path to enlightenment and progress in your soul's evolution sometimes disguises itself with very difficult challenges. A reminder to continue meditating, clearing up old energies of guilt, pain, and not good enoughness is always a priority for me. There are times that fear of the future takes over. These are the thought forms that sneak into my awareness during my dis-empowering states of BEING, when I'm out of integrity with my soul. BUT YOU KNOW WHAT? I always get back up and RISE TO THE OCCASION. Having touched the spirit within and the loving light in my heart, I stand tall! Giving up is never an option! CHOOSING to be excellent without any attachment to outcome and living LIFE full on is ALL I'm INSPIRED to BE. I AM, LIFE IS.


Affirmation: " I am living, moving, and having my being in God. Life supports me at every level of my existence. Abundance is the order of my day. Love is the energy I reside in. My life reflects and reveals the beauty and perfection of the universe. I am on PURPOSE. I am available and receptive to more MIRACLES than I can even imagine possible. Come what may"....have a spectacular day everyone. Love you 

www.livewithpassion.me

No comments:

Post a Comment