Thursday, October 3, 2013

Contemplate

Do you ever think about yourself as a MIRACULOUS field of energy bouncing around a floating planet that is expanding into an infinitely vast space we tend to call "THE UNIVERSE"? Just for a second contemplate this humbling point of view, yet appreciate the enormity of your true essence. YOU ARE ONE AND PART OF THIS FIELD OF ENERGY! Can you think of yourself as being BLESSED that you are able to contemplate this? Can you think of yourself as a BLESSING to others whom are connected to you exactly as you are with them? Take a deep breath right now, appreciate the MIRACLE you are, the beauty, the authenticity, the creativity, the kindness, the genius, and the magnificence of your heart that is beating on it's own, radiating magnetic sparks of LOVE energy as your landmark everywhere you step foot. Listen my friend, Don't ever doubt your GREATNESS!!! 



Affirmation: 'I come from greatness, I attract greatness, I AM GREATNESS. I am available and receptive to more miracles in my life than I can even imagine. I reside in unconditional surrender to the infinity of my existence, beyond time, beyond space, I radiate LOVE everywhere I GO. Life supports me. And so it is , Amen..."......Have a prosperous and spectacular day everyone

www.livewithpassion.me

No comments:

Post a Comment