Monday, October 7, 2013

Self Realization

The second you've decided to read this post your entire attention and intention has been focused on your self realization. Right here, right now, I'm contemplating the entire existence, the infinity of our true essence. No beginning, no end. We are traveling in the continuous space of NOW moment. You are experiencing what's called a 'Satori', an instance awakening and realization of your own awareness. The TRUTH of your soul. Take a deep breath, acknowledge your divinity. You've always been and always will be. Let go of the underlying fear that dominates your thoughts. I experienced that before I started writing. I had to center myself before I made this connection with you. I closed my eyes, tapped into my heart, touched the overflow and abundance of LOVE that is readily available there. I invite you to do this practice many times during the day where you STOP, take a deep breath, hold your right hand on your heart, tap into the deepest space of LOVE within your heart. As you exhale your breath, you remind yourself of your divinity, of your uniqueness, authenticity, your special gifts, talents, and energy that is ready to be shared with others. Don't allow your MIND to hijack you into the abyss of negativity. It will want to sell you that you are not 'good enough', you are not 'worthy'. It'll play on guilt, shame, lack, and scarcity energies. YOU NOW KNOW THAT IT'S BS!!! Holding you and the entire planet in a prayer of peace, harmony, healing, and revealing of our true selves. HAPPY MONDAY MY FRIEND.


Affirmation: "I am simply love in action. My thoughts are washed away with energy of peace. Divine harmonizing relationships are the order of my day. I am available and receptive to more success, abundance, prosperity, wealth, and happiness than I can ever imagine possible. Come what may! I am available for the spirit of life to take over my life. Courage is my name, love is my game. I am living on purpose and passion in my heart!"....have a beautiful Monday

www.livewithpassion.me

No comments:

Post a Comment