Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Tomorrow & Hope

Good morning life! In the beginning, LOVE. Your tomorrow is more of God's today. It's interesting. Think about eternity and infinity of our universe. So vast, so complicated, so much unknown to discover, yet there is that feeling inside your heart that knows you are ONE with it. Hope is the measure of your connection to your inherent belonging, your treasures inside your heart. Hope is Connecting to your BEING, to your higher self. The tomorrow you are waiting for is right here , right NOW. It's always been NOW, and will be. Take a deep breath, feel your body, mind, and soul as one field of energy moving with the flow of LIFE. Give yourself lots of self love and appreciation today. Don't hope, YOU ARE ALREADY IT! 


Affirmation: "I am one with the infinity. I am living, moving, and having my being in love, in joy, in abundance, in peace, and in God. I am available and receptive to more miracles, more abundance, more healing, more inspiration, and more success than I can even imagine. Life supports me. I live in a friendly universe and move with the FLOW of life." and so it is ,,,amen...Have a spectacular day 

www.livewithpassion.me

No comments:

Post a Comment