Monday, October 14, 2013

An Empty Hole

Spiritual path is really not an easy way out! I feel more sensitized to my surroundings. I'm extremely aware of what's going on and feel the extreme pains, insensitivity, ignorance, and mis-justice of others collectively. I'm in tune to both opposites, the dichotomies. It becomes challenging when I'm not connected to my higher self. That's where the pain takes over rather than me rising above it. It shows up in my body, in my shoulders, in my heart. I feel a hole torn from the spaces of my heart when I think of the little kids I met yesterday at the orphanage. I have infinite inner work to do on myself. Each time I touch the deepest emotional level in my BEING, I feel I have more to offer, more to learn, and more to give. What keeps me together is FAITH embedded as TRUTH and LOVE in my DNA already. It makes me WAKE up early, sit to meditate, express myself, let go of the collective pain I've picked up, become STRONGER as the hour goes by. There is no coming back in this journey. All I see is heavens through the opening. All I feel is ONENESS overlying the separations that tears my heart apart. I embrace my deep rooted wounds. I recognize them. I FORGIVE the. I AM FREE AT LAST!


Affirmation: "I let go and let GOD. Oneness is all I see, feel, give, and have my BEING as. Life supports me. Healing is the order of my day. As I raise my vibrational set point, I rise above what's missing in my heart and bring LOVE into all of my expressions. I am at peace."....have a beautiful Monday

www.livewithpassion.me

No comments:

Post a Comment