Wednesday, October 2, 2013

It's YOUR LIFE!

Honor the integrity of your spirit. Listen to your heart and follow your passion regardless of the opinions of others about you, your life, what you do, and how you do what you do. It's easy to fall into the drag of negative people around you. Pay attention to your feelings. Do NOT stay in low integrity conversations or waste your time with people who do not INSPIRE you. I rather stay alone, be in nature, read a book, or meditate by myself instead of wasting my energy in places and with people that I know will contaminate me. This is YOUR LIFE, YOU'VE GOT ANOTHER DAY , TODAY, TO LIVE IT FREELY, FULLY! 



(The Mind-Blowing Mt. Roraima, the triple border point of Venezuela, Brazil and Guyana and one of the oldest geological formations on Earth.)

Affirmation: "I am living with the flow of life. I surrender to my higher good, allowing the universe to guide me to my divine destiny. I am living, moving, and having my being in abundance, success, health, wealth, happiness, peace, love, joy, compassion, and kindness. Life supports me, loves me, and cradles me. And so it is ,,,,Amen..."....have a spectacular day my friend

www.livewithpassion.me

No comments:

Post a Comment