Friday, October 18, 2013

U R WORTHY

GOOD MORNING UNIVERSE  Self worth is possible when you let go of comparing yourself with others. Start noticing your inherent treasures, your beautiful physical body. Notice every part starting from your feet all the way up to your head. Appreciating and Noticing every organ and it's actions are a sure way to get in touch with LIFE. As you take this Breath right now, appreciate all the feelings in your heart. The pain, the love, the joy, the anger, the kindness, the fear, the compassion, the dismay, the peace, the anxiety, and the absolute bliss. These emotions are guiding you like a compass. Whether you are on the path of spiritual growth, or you are falling for your EGO, your emotions are sacred and WORTHY. However, there is a space beyond your feelings that steps away from these dichotomies. ONENESS! Find that place, get to it through meditation. Feed your body, mind, and soul from this beautiful space.


Affirmation: " I am pure awareness. I am one with life, one with love, one with joy. All of my needs are met at every level of my existence. I am available and receptive to more abundance, healing, inspiration, giving, peace, and success than I can even imagine possible. Come what may. I live in a friendly universe! "....have a spectacular FRIDAY guys...LOVE YOU ALL.

www.livewithpassion.me

No comments:

Post a Comment