Thursday, October 10, 2013

Lightening!

You know, there is always that moment in your life that hits you like a lightening, waking you up from your dream of falling victim to your life 'story', demanding you to find courage, find strength, and to find deep within your soul the inspiration to turn it all around. I'm sure some of you reached that point already. For some , it may happen right after reading this post hopefully. Immerse yourself in the fullness of life, the richness beyond expression. You are such a powerful, infinite, kind BEING with dominion over your INTENTIONS and CREATIONS. You are ONE with the universe herself. YOU ARE LOVE! Are you ready to take a STAND for your rightful FREEDOM, NOW?




Affirmation: " I AM, I HAVE. I am available and receptive to the totality of life. There is nothing missing. All of my needs are met at every level of my existence. I AM healthy, wealthy, abundant, joyous, successful, powerful, loving, kind, and peaceful. Where ever I go and whatever I do, I am supported by the blessings of God. I circulate my gifts and just let it be. And so it is, Amen...."....have a beautiful day everyone

www.livewtihpassion.me

No comments:

Post a Comment