Thursday, October 24, 2013

NO LIMITS

Where and How do you see yourself in the FUTURE? Start cultivating thoughts that prepares your consciousness and sets you up for READINESS, a Willingness to Receive that which is already here in the NOW moment for YOUR highest Self. Start right here as you are reading this post. Choose a loving, caring, kind, happy, and peaceful thought as you go into your next stage of BEING. Your future is more of the inner shifts of Today. 



Affirmation: " I am living, moving, and having my BEING in infinite LOVE. Life supports me on every level of my choices. I am available and receptive to more ABUNDANCE, SUCCESS, HEALING, INSPIRATION, AND PROSPERITY than I can possible imagine. Come what may!"....have a beautiful day my lovely friends

www.livewithpassion.me

No comments:

Post a Comment