Sunday, October 27, 2013

Why Me?

As human being we tend to carry a lot of guilt from the past. Having so much expectations from ourselves first and from others as well. When your mind starts asking "WHY ME?" kind of questions, that's an indication that you've been inoculated with FEAR. Be on a look out for this energy sneaking up on you. Some of us spend an entire lifetime figuring out who to blame for our problems. This is such a waste of energy and dis-empowering. I catch myself often getting trapped in my own mental prison. 'SO WHAT? NOW WHAT?" is the question I ask myself. "HOW CAN I TURN THIS AROUND?" is a much better replacement for "WHY ME?". The way to clear these energies are through real FORGIVENESS and that starts by forgiving yourself. It's actually harder to forgive oneself than another BEING. It takes real COURAGE!! I know you have it, otherwise you wouldn't be reading this thus far. So, are you going to start investing ALL of your time and resources on yourself to break FREE from your mental trap? IT'S ALL UP TO YOU! I WILL SUPPORT YOU every step of the way. THE FINAL DECISION IS YOURS THOUGH! ARE YOU WILLING?


Affirmation: "I let go and let the universal love energy to handle my life. I am courageous, loving, compassionate, and kind to myself. I forgive and ask forgiveness from every person, every being in time and space who is karmically connected to my present conditions. I am available and receptive to more ABUNDANCE, SUCCESS, PROSPERITY, JOY, and BEAUTY than I can ever imagine. Come what may!"....have a peaceful Sunday

www.livewithpassion.me

No comments:

Post a Comment