Tuesday, October 8, 2013

A Phone Call

Dear friends; Today, I intend to start a chain of gratitude & appreciation phone calls around the world. Please, if you are game to play this, call up a friend, family, or someone you haven't really talked to for a while. Tell them one positive attribute about themselves. Such as, how kind they are , loving, or giving they are. Complement them on their inner and outer beauty. Now, please ask them to do the same thing to another human being they are connected with and play this game forward!!! Are you IN?



Affirmation: " I intend to raise my vibration through love, compassion, gratitude, and inspiration. I am available and receptive to abundance, success, wealth, and prosperity with all my being. I am whole, perfect, and complete as I was created. Health, Healing, and perfect harmony is my true nature. As I uplift my own spirit, I take everyone to a higher plane of existence with me"...and so it is ,,,Amen.

www.livewithpassion.me

No comments:

Post a Comment