Saturday, October 12, 2013

The Voice

Are you observing the underlying worry in your thoughts as you're going about your daily activity? There is a voice that seems to linger around your mind no matter how much you ignore it. Don't try to push it away because it's impossible to get rid of it. Simply observe it. The second you re-cognize that thought, you have dominion over it. The 'YOU' that just OBSERVED the thought is awareness! You have an ability to be Aware of your Awareness because that's who you ARE. YOUR SOUL KNOWS THIS! Take a deep breath and direct that breath behind the voice. Visualize a field of LOVE energy in Green color, penetrating your anxious thought with compassion, then breath out saying: "I am peaceful & serene. The universe supports me"....As you do this, extend your deepest gratitude for every thought form you are able to discern, observe, process, release, and celebrate! Have a ChiLLAXING weekend


 Affirmation: "I have dominion over my thoughts. I know I am not my thoughts. I am the awareness behind the thought, the field of infinite love, joy, peace, and compassion. I am available and receptive to unlimited abundance, success, wealth, and prosperity that I can even imagine,,COME WHAT MAY! Life IS, I AM.....(and so it is, Amen..)

www.livewithpassion.me 

No comments:

Post a Comment