Monday, June 29, 2015

Articulating your Insight

Articulating your insights and feelings into words sometimes is not an easy task. How do you describe a feeling of expansion you get deep inside your meditation? How do you describe feeling oneness with it all as you go within and feel every atom of your body in tune with the universal song of love? Take a deep breath and allow the nowness of this very moment to take over your life. Stopping the chatter of the mind, in this very second our field of energy is connecting with each other. You are reading what's emerging from my being after meditation. A field of loving intention and awakening to your Truth was set before I jumped into meditation. As I was getting centered and traveled into silence, more of what It Is showed up. I got to a point where I could feel my mind blocking me. Take another deep breath, hold that breath for a second. Allow it to flow in your physical body. The way I bypassed my mind came through this statement: "I trust myself and allow the process of life to take me over. I surrender and let go to the goodness emanating through my heart". These words showed up as an image of a nurturing mother embracing and holding her child in her arms. I felt a deep sense of security and peace. The energy was moving through every fiber of my being and supporting me. As you move on through your day, remember to trust your intuition that is guiding you through creating a life full of joy, full of beauty, full of compassion, and laughter. Trust that which is in-audible and that which can not be seen with your eyes. It's in that moment of full on Trust where doors for possibilities reveal themselves and carry you down the river of life with ease and grace. You are supported my friend and I am holding that space for you.....Namaste...-Dr. Rod....+1


Affirmation: "I trust the fundamental order and beauty of life. All of my needs are met. I live in a friendly universe that supports me. I sing my verse with full on vigor, passion, and absolute joy. I am aligned with the melody of peace, the harmony of compassion, and the drum beat of bliss. I am available to more abundance, success, prosperity, and health than I've ever imagined possible for me. Life is in cooperation with my heart and I am grateful for it. In enthusiasm, I release these words into eternity, and allow it to BE. And so it is, Amen..".

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment