Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Frozen Shell

You live in an infinite field of quantum energy, field of infinite possibilities. It's beyond time and space. If you notice, everything in your life has been transitory. All the past events, ups and downs, whatever you've experienced up to this very second that you are reading this note, has been transitory, a cyclical change. Our lives are eternal, no beginning, no end. Change is the only certainty we have. With change, comes opportunity. With opportunity , there is always a new beginning. Right here, right now, you can expand your consciousness and go beyond the frozen shell of your EGO, melt down the chains of the past sufferings, and step into the NOW. Take a deep breath, feel your connection to this very moment, welcome the necessary changes that will uplift your spirit to go beyond your challenges. Everything you've ever hoped, dreamed, prayed, and asked for is ALL WITHIN YOU. YOU'VE GOT IT ALL. Find your sweet essence underneath the false illusion of your existence.


Affirmation: "I am living, moving, and having my BEING in infinite opportunities that support my life. I let go of that which no longer serves me, welcoming change. With an open heart full of love, I hold the space of the eternal NOW. I am blessed and a blessing to myself and others. I am available and receptive to unlimited ABUNDANCE, SUCCESS, WEALTH, HEALTH, JOY, LOVE, PEACE, AND MIRACLES than I can even imagine, Come what may....".....have a spectacular day friends.

www.livewithpassion.me

No comments:

Post a Comment