Wednesday, October 23, 2013

What's your HABIT?

 Get in the habit of spending few minutes right when you wake up to invest in yourself by saying a GRATITUDE prayer. Cultivate your mind with positive thoughts, affirmations that empower you regardless of whatever is going on. YES! regardless of how life seems to be mis-treating you. The way to come out of your CHALLENGES is to go within, meditate, and make yourself available to that which has not revealed itself to you yet. The answers to our challenges does not come from the world of outside circumstances. Today, I'm committed to make a mighty difference in our world, to be available and receptive to more good, more love, more joy, more ABUNDANCE and SUCCESS, more HEALING and HEALTH, kindness and compassion, and finally PEACE. WHY? Because the more I AM, the more I have to GIVE AWAY...the key is GIVING it ALL away baby....Have a SPECTACULAR DAY:)


Affirmation: "I Am living, moving, and having my being in INSPIRATION. I focus on all my BLESSINGS today. I Am available and receptive to more MIRACLES and ABUNDANCE in my life than I can even imagine possible. I welcome them, COME WHAT MAY!....".

www.livewithpassion.me

No comments:

Post a Comment