Friday, September 19, 2014

You are Beautiful

"The usefulness of what is depends on what it in not"....Lao Tzu..
It's so important in life to realize what you are 'not' in order to recognize what you are. Once you connect to your non-being aspect of you, the material world will take on a new meaning. What you are not is your thoughts, your emotions, your physical body, and the constant fear of the future or the pain of the past. What you are not is the illusion of the materialistic world that is always pushing you in the race of "I am not good enough, therefore I need to have more". What you are not is the combination of Self identification from the judgment of others, specially the society's standard of who and what You Should be. Imagine the physical body you are occupying is floating in an empty space. The empty space between your legs when you walk, your arms as they hang down, the spaces between your shoulders, ears, and eyes. If we anatomically dis-assemble you, your individual parts will not have any meaning or function as who you are. What you are not is the separation you think you are from the whole, the wholeness of the entire universe. As you quiet your mind today, allow yourself to connect to that invisible aspect of you that is indivisible from what you see in the mirror. It's your essence, it's subtle, it's the origin of it ALL. It's made up of love and it's priceless. It's found in your heart and it's not what you THINK it's not. Let go of thinking of what it IS, and what it's NOT now, you'll step in the KNOWING beyond the KNOWING of who and what you Really are. ......Take a deep breath, smile, happy Friday...The beauty of who you Are depends on who you are NOT......Namaste...


Affirmation: "I am who I am and I take joy in who I am. I am living, moving, and having my being in unconditional love. I am peace, I am beauty, and I am all needs met. I am whole, perfect, and complete. I am available and receptive to more miracles of abundance in my life than I've ever imagined. I am passionate and successful, creative and powerful."

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment