Thursday, October 31, 2013

On Purpose

There is a higher VISION for your life. One that is embedded in your soul's character. Your higher purpose of existence is already here. Anytime you are inspired to do something from a space of LOVE, you are welcoming that vision to manifest. Anytime you are in FLOW with life and present to yourself, you are welcoming your purpose. Your job is to maintain and hold high vibration soul qualities as you cultivate thoughts of joy, peace, kindness, and compassion. As you do this, you become more of YOUR authentic self. The mask of the EGO vanishes, purity of heart comes forth, and you start dancing to the tune of universal freedom song! So, what are you waiting for?



Affirmation: "I am available and receptive to the highest VISION for my life. I welcome it. I align myself with the universal laws of the cosmos, with grace and ease. I love just for the sake of loving. I cultivate seed of prosperity, success, and happiness in the fertile soil of my consciousness. With trust, I take my next breath. In this very moment, I am free, I am grateful, and I am at PEACE. and so it is ,,,Amen."....have a spectacular day my lovely friends.

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment