Monday, October 21, 2013

True Abundance

When I think beyond the materialistic measures of our society, I feel the true ABUNDANCE of life resonating from a state of consciousness that has nothing to do with what we have created. Love, joy, peace, compassion, generosity, kindness, and BEING A GIVER are innate soul qualities that are within each and every one of us. There is an infinite potential for changing our world for the better within each of us. Discover it, release it, BE IT


Affirmation: "I am more than what my 5 senses dictate to me. I AM one with LOVE intelligence that is governing the universe. Life supports me with abundance and prosperity. Healing of the mind, body, and soul is the order of my day. Compassion reigns supreme...."....have a fantastic day guys

www.livewithpassion.me

No comments:

Post a Comment