Thursday, October 17, 2013

It's TIME!

What lies in the silence between your heart beat is infinite potential for your soul's desire to reflect and reveal itself as your life. Listen closely! Happiness is the measure of honoring your inner truth, of allowing your passion surging up and overflowing your SELF expressions. Coming from this space of BEING, your life becomes a masterpiece work of art, moment by moment....It's TIME my friend !


Affirmation: "I AM JOY. I am living, moving, and having my BEINGNESS in alignment with Peace, success, happiness, prosperity, kindness, abundance, compassion, LOVE, passion, harmony, and complete HEALTH! I am available and receptive to more miracles than I can even imagine possible in my life. COME WHAT MAY! "....have a fantastic day everyone....love you ALL

www.livewithpassion.me

No comments:

Post a Comment