Tuesday, July 9, 2013

YOUR VISION IS THE MISSION

I've been really focusing on how to bring my life's vision into reality and how to manifest my short term goals into action. One way I've found is tapping into the emotional qualities of my goals and becoming more clear of what the purpose for my life is. It's a very fun adventure exploring your inner desires and living it out. I've been blessed by getting aligned with these innate qualities. It is a daily task of meditation, prayer, a visioning process, setting up short term and long term goals. Really what it comes down to is how HAPPY you are at each moment in your life. I AM WORK IN PROGRESS AS YOU ARE. STAY FOCUSED AND HAVE A CLEAR VISION FOR WHO YOU ARE, WHAT YOUR PURPOSE IS IN LIFE, AND HOW WILLING ARE YOU TO SHARE YOUR TALENTS, GIFTS, CREATIVITY, ABUNDANCE, JOY AND LOVE WITH THE WORLD WITHOUT BEING ATTACHED TO ANY OUTCOME FROM IT. FOR ME, THIS IS THE KEY.
Affirmation: "I intend to love, to heal, to inspire, and to be abundantly wealthy for myself and OTHERS in order to raise the collective cosmic consciousness. I am available and receptive to more good, more joy, more money, more health, more abundance, more healing, more enthusiasm, more inspiration, more creativity, more possibilities, more peace, and more amazing Souls, friends, people who SUPPORT me in my life than I can ever IMAGINE. COME WHAT MAY....BRING IT ONE UNIVERSE. I'M ALL IN BABY HAVE A BEAUTIFUL DAY EVERYONE.
www.livewithpassion.me 

No comments:

Post a Comment