Monday, July 1, 2013

Positive Thinking Challenge

Good morning LIFE! Centering myself before starting the new week. I'm setting up a new challenge for myself and I invite ALL of YOU to join me if you like. I want to go on a 7 day positive thinking challenge. Meaning that, I only think of positive thoughts regardless of any circumstances around me. If a negative thought comes up, it's great. As long as I catch myself thinking the negative thought and switching it back to positive. If not, and you forget that you are in this challenge, you will have to start the 7 days all over again until you finish the 7 days consecutively. This requires that you are very present to your emotions, that you are conscious about what you say, how you act, what you declare into manifestation, and create. We'll start right now after I finish writing and you read the post. With that, I am sending you energy of love, peace, healing, abundance, prosperity, and major kindness for assistance. Have a beautiful DAY

 Affirmation: "I am living, moving, and having my being in presence of Divine harmonizing good of universal laws that beat my heart, breath my breath, and live my life! "

No comments:

Post a Comment