Thursday, July 25, 2013

Context

So many times we get hurt and hurt our loved ones just by lack of communication and misunderstanding. In a healthy relationship, what matters most is the integrity of your friendship and the bond you have already established with others.YOUR WORDS MEANS A LOT! Everyone goes through a hard time, people go through emotional roller coasters. If you deeply care for your partner or whom you call 'FRIEND', don't attack their integrity, character, or intentions. You may have taken the entire story you've experienced out of context from what really happened. Sometimes, we are the ones who are playing a blame game to get away from our own insecurities. I believe LOVE and FORGIVENESS are attributes that can heal the situation.




Affirmation: "I am love, I have love. I am forgiving, I forgive. I am abundant, I have abundance and prosperity. Life supports me."....have a beautiful day
www.livewithpassion.me

No comments:

Post a Comment