Thursday, July 11, 2013

The Teaser

Life has it's tricky ways to tease you for the things you want to have and people you want to be with. It corners you in a dark place sometimes in order to test your courage and strength. I'm starting to realize the true meaning of "Being in the present Moment" more. I've notice an underlying anxiety that is vibrant in my body that requires unconditional love. I know I have so much more inner personal work to do. The only thing that keeps me going day after day is my FAITH and the VISION of my life. I declare my purpose daily and TRUST the Universe to guide me, INSPIRE me, and take care of my family. I YIELD TO THIS AMAZING POWER NOW.
 Affirmation: "I am living, moving, and having my being in peace. Life supports me. There is a joy, prosperity, abundance, harmony, and love that want to express through me. I let it. I give it permission to reveal itself. I allow it Now." have a beautiful day :)
www.livewithpassion.me

No comments:

Post a Comment