Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Infinite Patience

I love this saying from "course in miracles": INFINITE PATIENCE PRODUCES IMMEDIATE RESULTS. The implication of this statement is life transforming. Being infinitely patient with yourself means that you are trusting the universe to move through life and guiding you to your destiny in divine order, with divine timing. Like a human baby that requires 9 month to develop and enter our world, (some are impatient and swim out earlier) but really :)))! You realize that your immediate RESULT is happiness, joy, and a sense of inner PEACE. You remain open in the NOW moment and doors of POSSIBILITIES show up when you are aware. This will direct you to your next level of conscious EVOLUTION. Not as one of my friends said, MANEVOLUTION (MANIPULATING your EVOLUTION). Have a beautiful day
 Affirmation: "I am living, moving, and having my Being in abundance, success, prosperity, and peace. I am open and receptive to more GOOD than I can even IMAGINE. Come what may! "....have a spectacular day
www.livewithpassion.me 

No comments:

Post a Comment