Monday, July 15, 2013

RECEIVING the GOOD

A lot of times when we are praying and asking to "GET" something from the world , it never happens. Why? Because GETTING something is coming from space of "LACK & SCARCITY". In a progressive, abundant, and infinite universe, there is no shortage or lack. Therefore, we have to align ourselves with the quality of "RECEIVING". How? By matching up with the high qualities and vibrational frequency of the universe itself which ARE : creativity, kindness, LOVE, beauty, joy, expansion, abundance, receptivity, overflow, harmony, and PEACE. In this space, the universe finds it's own likeness to express more of its own NATURE through spiritual conduits like YOU. Then your very BEING becomes an answered prayer!!!...Keep your enthusiasm and inspiration JUICES overflowing guys.....Have a fantastic Monday. Stay as close as you can to JOY :)

Affirmation: "I am living, moving, and having my Being in JOY. I am available and receptive to my good, more abundance, more prosperity, more love, more peace, more kindness, more compassion, more harmonizing divine relationships in my life than I can even IMAGINE possible. Come what May NOW...."....I love this baby elephant.....look at his face LOL
www.livewithpassion.me 

No comments:

Post a Comment