Friday, July 26, 2013

My WORDS

I'm sitting here praying and meditating thinking that what I'm going to write has potential impact on lives of so many people that I don't even know. I feel the responsibility to make my WORD count and uplift your spirit as I've been for long time. This is a reciprocal venture. As I write this I have the entire globe in mind, with the knowing that we are all connected. I see us as one life, one heart, one soul, one PRESENCE simply shining our lights around in different paths, yet with the same divine destiny. At this moment you and I are one, because you are literally reading my mind. I just took a long deep breath and felt your energy with a beautiful smile on your face. I embrace you with love knowing that your life will take a positive turn today. Anytime you fall off your paths, know that you have the entire universe supporting you. YOU ARE CARED FOR!
Namaste.


Affirmation: Today, I celebrate my existence. I celebrate my life. IN THE BEGINNING LOVE, JOY, HAPPINESS, ABUNDANCE, HEALTH, SUCCESS, PEACE, KINDNESS, COMPASSION, AND BEAUTY......HAVE A SPECTACULAR DAY EVERYONE

No comments:

Post a Comment