Sunday, July 21, 2013

Feeling it?

"How can I be a better human being?" is a question that's running in my mind. As I listen to this inner voice, my heart is filled with so much passion to do the right activities, to be authentic and real, to act on my inner calling, and to intentionally live a life of significance. I know I am not alone on this journey. I also feel you wanting to be part of a sweet destiny. I know I'm on a mission to love, to heal, to inspire, and to be abundant for myself and everyone that joins my path in order to raise the collective cosmic consciousness. Cheers to that !!!!!
 Affirmation: "I am living, moving, and having my being in unconditional love, joy, peace, success, healing, health, wealth, compassion, and kindness. Life supports me. " have a beautiful day everyone.
www.livewithpassion.me 

No comments:

Post a Comment