Friday, July 5, 2013

Positive Thinking Challenge- Day 5

Day 5 into the positive thinking challenge GAME. I like to learn from my mistakes and be humble when I fall down. Each time you awaken to a negative thought or perhaps catch yourself from a gossip, from putting yourself or someone else down, from not being aligned with life, resisting it, from playing the blame game , from lack mentality and competition over mundane things with others, from comparing yourself to someone just to fill up a void in your heart, from giving others or yourself guilty feelings, from falling for jealousy through envy, and from self sabotaging for getting the attention of others, YOU HAVE FALLEN OUT OF INTEGRITY WITH YOUR SOUL! YOU GET UP, BRUSH IT OFF, TAKE A DEEP BREATH, THANK YOUR CREATOR THAT YOU'VE MADE THESE DISCOVERIES AND ARE WILLING TO OVERCOME THEM! It's so important be come from space of LOVE when you are discovering these energies passing through you and recognizing them CONSCIOUSLY. I invite you to re-direct each statement I made with this AFFIRMATION: "I AM A CHILD OF UNIVERSE, MY LIFE IS ETERNAL, I TRUST MYSELF AND TRUST THE PROCESS OF LIFE TO UNFOLD MY DESTINY WITH LOVE, COMPASSION, AND PEACE"......HAPPY FRIDAY FRIENDS

No comments:

Post a Comment