Sunday, July 14, 2013

Greatest Human Virtue

Forgiving your past takes a lot of courage. It is a work of art to be able to face the people you once disliked or perhaps had a bitter encounter with. We've all been in that situation, a relationship, business deal, family member, friend, someone who you felt betrayed by or really broke your heart. As a human being, we have the sweet capacity to forgive and let go, freeing ourselves from the burden of carrying the past and living in the present moment. No matter how uncomfortable it is when you run across those same people, know that your true essence is unconditional love, know that you are healing yourself, you are eloquent enough to tap into your soul and come from your compassion. Take a deep breath when you get into the encounter, feel your divinity and FORGIVE. It's the most powerful virtue you can experience intentionally. 
 Affirmation: "I forgive and let go. I let go and let God to handle the course of my destiny. I know it's an awesome destiny. I fully trust in the universe."....have a peaceful Sunday.
www.livewithpassion.me 

No comments:

Post a Comment