Monday, July 22, 2013

SOULUTIONS :)

Good morning Life! Wishing you an amazing day ahead full of love, abundance, prosperity, success, health, wealth, peace and HAPPINESS. Here is a concept I'd like to share: When time comes to react to a certain situation, stay present to your thoughts. Ask yourself: "Is my comment or reaction coming AT THE LEVEL OF THE PROBLEM I'M FACED WITH? " or "Is my comment or reaction coming AT THE LEVEL OF AN ANSWER/SOULUTION?". I invite you to stay as AWARE as you can possibly be to SOULUTIONS and ANSWERS, rather than adding to the lower frequencies of the problems, stereotyping, pain, lack, limitation, worry, and doubt consciousness. WE CAN LITERALLY CHANGE THE COURSE OF OUR LIVES JUST BY CHOOSING BETTER THOUGHTS, GOD WORTHY THOUGHTS :)) 
 “There is no need for temples, no
need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my
temples; my philosophy is
kindness.”


~Dalai Lama~


www.livewithpassion.me 

No comments:

Post a Comment