Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy Independence Journey-Day 4

What if we call today "HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY FROM NEGATIVE THOUGHTS"???? From the EGOIC grip on our minds that creates sense of separation, lack, scarcity?.... That brings us farther apart from each other than creating UNITY, ONENESS?? I invite everyone to declare that today is a day for WORLD PEACE, for an end to poverty and hunger. That today, if enough of us care for each other and share our goods, we can live from ABUNDANCE. How about we call today:" I SALUTE YOU WITH MY UNCONDITIONAL LOVE DAY?" I'd believe we'll raise the entire global consciousness and maybe, just maybe we'd live to see the world we so desperately want to be part of for ourselves, our children, and entire human race.
 Affirmation: "I am living, moving, and having my being in peace, harmony, abundance, success, healing, love, and bliss. Life supports me. ".....have a safe and beautiful 4th of July full of happiness Everyone
www.livewithpassion.me 

No comments:

Post a Comment