Sunday, July 7, 2013

Positive Thinking Challenge- Day 7

7th day of the week long Positive Thinking Challenge game. I'd like to know how everyone felt about committing to remain conscious about their thoughts in those moments that you were drifting in the lower energy fields? I, myself, fell for numerous of them. I had a very difficult time remaining aware of the negative thoughts. There were times my emotions completely blocked me from realization. However, just by INTENDING to be in this Game and being committed to something bigger than the ordinary, I had an extra-ordinary results. My self reflections became deeper, I was more careful on how I speak with others, and my language was more loving towards myself and others. So, I am continuing with this GAME and incorporating it into the GRAND game of my life. Ever presence to my thoughts, words, and actions, I now pray that this awareness becomes stronger for us, that we become aligned with integrity to our words, never using them in vein, that we speak to ourselves with love, kindness, compassion, caring, and peaceful voice. Please continue BEING the light and role models that you are for people around you. Have a beautiful Sunday
Namaste


Affirmation: "I am living, moving, and having my being in ABUNDANCE, PROSPERITY, PEACE, JOY, HEALING, INSPIRATION, AND DIVINE RELATIONSHIPS. I AM OPEN AND RECEPTIVE TO INFINITE POSSIBILITIES OF GOOD THAT IS EVERYWHERE PRESENT AND ALLOW THE UNIVERSE TO BRING FORTH THAT WHICH IS FOR MY HIGHEST BEST TO MANIFEST.



No comments:

Post a Comment