Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Winning the Battle

Last night, I was about to fall prey to my mind. I was extremely tired and low on energy when I got home. Those are usually the state of mind were THOUGHTS of fear, worry, self doubt, guilt, blame, and I'm not good enough pops up in my head. It's almost funny when I catch myself because I know these thoughts are NOT who I AM. So, I automatically went into POSITIVE AFFIRMATIONS and just went frenzy on them. This is around 1 in the morning and I was having this back and forth battle of POSITIVE & NEGATIVE in my mind. (I actually started saying them out loud as I was brushing my teeth. Ended up swallowing some toothpaste.) So, guess what? I proudly kicked ass!!! The tension and low energy junk thoughts got cleared out of my head and I slept like a baby. PLEASE DON'T FALL PREY TO YOUR NASTY THOUGHTS BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT WHO YOU ARE! YOU ARE PURE LOVE....REMEMBER THAT

Affirmation: "I am pure love in action living, moving, and having my being in presence of GOD. I attract abundance, success, health, wealth, happiness, peace, joy, compassion, prosperity, and pure love in my life BECAUSE THAT'S WHO I AM!!!" have a beautiful day everyone
www.livewithpassion.me

No comments:

Post a Comment