Monday, July 8, 2013

Empowerment

It's very difficult to remain in an empowering state all the time. We get influenced from so many different factors; like our emotions, thoughts, the way our bodies are feeling, nutrients we are lacking. However, you also have to be aware of energies that other people are projecting to you. Beware of dis-empowering people who are knowingly or not knowingly lowering your energy. What I'm saying is to monitor your thoughts and emotions. When you catch yourself in an dis-empowering state, be careful what conversations, associations, or relationships you allow in your life. For you to bounce back to neutral state and become EMPOWERED, it's good to identify the situation, see if you can limit your connection with PEOPLE who are pulling you down constantly. SEND THEM A PRAYER OF LOVE and set STRONG BOUNDARY for YOURSELF until you have the STRENGTH to deal with them.
 Affirmation: "I am available and receptive to more good than I can even imagine. Life supports me. I attract abundance and success into my life because that's who I am."....have a spectacular day
www.livewithpassion.me 

No comments:

Post a Comment