Friday, December 26, 2014

What would love do now?

Living on the edge of your Soul's discovery. You come on a crossroad each time being presented by a choice. Your purpose is to chose the highest choice that creates more of the goodness from your heart. What happens next is that we get challenged over and over again. We experience the bitter feelings of the past and fall for our mistakes all over again. When you find yourself at the crossroad of the state of BEING into BECOMING, take a gentle, soft, and effortless approach. The softer your become, the more freely you'll be able to direct your energy towards the highest choice. Remember this; as you come to decide, ask yourSelf: "What would LOVE do now"? Simple but profoundly powerful question that will uplift your spirit and activate your inner guidance to the direction for your highest BEST. So, my question to you is: What would love do now in whatever you are facing? Namaste....Dr. Rod...+1



"I am free in the moment of my highest choice. I am living, moving, and having my being in love. All of my needs are met. Everything happens for my higher good. I am available, open, and receptive to more abundance than I've ever imagined possible. I vibrate with passion and move softly to express my gifts and talents. Healing is the order of my day. I am grateful and thankful for my life, my blessings, my compassion, and my joy. I Am Peace.".. www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment