Sunday, December 21, 2014

Body of Light

Insight is seeing with your inner Sight which is beyond your physical eyes and perception of what the physical eyes can see. It's through awareness, wisdom, and your Soul. Have you witnessed someone going through the dying process and literally see their physical body melt in front of your eyes like a candle? It's difficult to observe this when you are emotionally attached to your loved ones. However, if you can connect to Oneness of everything, knowing that the body is just a garment housed by the Soul, you can start seeing the person's Soul shining. It's an amazing experience. God is like an alchemist transmuting a rough mixture of Silver into it's purest form. She holds the silver on Fire, holding it until it gets to a specific temperature where the Silver becomes so shiny that God can see her own reflection in through it. The moment this is achieved, evolution of the Soul to its highest purpose takes place. The inner light, the Silver, starts shining through the fire of what we call life experience. It reaches a point of complete purity. Pain dissolves, suffering fades away, the body goes back to becoming one with nature, the Soul is liberated and becomes One with his eternal Mother God. And life, my friend, continues to eternity.....Namaste....Dr. Rod....+1


Affirmation: "I am one with God, one with love, one with the transformation of my Soul. All of my needs are met. Compassion oozes through my heart and allows my life to flow in the river of pure bliss. I am living, moving, and having my being in peace. I am available and receptive to more abundance, success, and prosperity than I've ever manifested before. Healing of the heart and mind is the order of my day. Perfect health exudes through every cell of my body. I am grateful. I am appreciative, and I am Whole......and so it is,,,amen...".

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment