Sunday, December 28, 2014

Opportunity

Every moment is life is an opportunity, not an obligation, to follow your heart towards the path into light. Spiritual growth and development can happen in every experience, every relationship, and every thought you think. It's important to remind yourself of endless opportunities you come across with and see them as blessings in disguise. Every challenge your are faced with, every problem, every heart break is a blessing in disguise. When you stop from passing judgments based on your EGO, you paradoxically become an instrument for change. My dear friend, the only constant in life is 'change' and our only way out is to change from within. Namaste,,,,,Dr. Rod...+1


ffirmation: "I am living, moving, and having my being in LOVE. I trust myself. I am available to more good than I've ever imagined before. I see opportunities everywhere in order to grow and unfold. My life is divine. Healing is the order of my day. Abundance shows up into my life from everywhere.".

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment