Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Festival of Light and Miracles

You don't know what's gonna happen in the next moment of your life. Life is full of unknown and challenging experiences. My heart is with families who are dealing with terminal dis-ease and illnesses such as cancer. I'm dedicating this note to my friend, David, who is going through this. Please send out your healing prayers, postive vibe, and love to him and his family. I also like to include anyone and everyone you know who needs this healing prayer. Please put their names in the comments. I intend to hold them in healing meditation all day with Reiki and ask everyone to do the same however you can. We are in the festival of light, Hannukah, which symbolizes miracles. My prayer is for healing to reveal itself as a miracle in my friends life and in everyone else's life you mention here. Even those people we don't know and our planet earth. Sending you love and light. Affirmation: "I am available and receptive for miracles to show up in every area of my life"...and so it is...amen...... God bless you - Dr. Rod....+1 


www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment