Saturday, December 13, 2014

Be in Flow

"There's a time for everything including what you are experiencing today". Monitor your thoughts about the events you are experiencing in your life. Notice if you are attached to them or you are in flow. Notice if you are trying to control your feelings and experiences or you are in surrender to what IS. There is a freedom the second you allow what IS to Be instead of wanting to be in control. Control comes from judgment of yourself or others. Judgment creates resistance to the flow of the universal energy. Know this: for every low there is a high. For every sadness, there comes a time for pure experience of bliss. Don't get caught up in your thought formations.Your way out is to go within. Ready for this: "The things we love we have to learn to leave alone". From detachment of your ego, you'll get to keep your inherent treasures. Learn the dichotomy of life, stop the chase, allow the spirit to express through you, and let go of control. This is my prayer for you my friend  Namaste....-Dr. Rod....+1


Affirmation: "I am living, moving, and having my being in God. All of my needs are met. I am in flow with the universal laws of nature. My body temple is healthy. My emotions in joy. My spirit in pure light of love. I am available to more miracles expressing through my life as my thoughts, words, and deeds. I am abundant and prosperous, compassionate and passionate, kind and blissful. My words are powerful and my thoughts create a beautiful destiny. I am grateful and thankful for NO-Thing that manifests into all the blessing in my life. I am, God Is. I am, LOVE is....and so it is,,,,amen".

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment