Thursday, December 25, 2014

Sharing Gifts--'Giving Forth'

Sharing GIFTS is a beautiful gesture, but to what extend? I was thinking of the word gift itself, breaking it in half, it will make it "Giving Forth'. The intention behind exchanging gifts is giving forth your love and thoughtful appreciation for another person. However, how much stress, anxiety, and thoughts of lack or limitations goes into preparing, deciding, and buying the gift? Think about it. We produce tons and tons of negative vibration that pollutes the collective consciousness in order to support a feeling of making someone happy. Not to say all the advertising and subliminal messages that we get fed by our society and then we wonder why we are fatigued, tired, or depressed specially around holiday seasons. My point is to be mindful while you are in your experience of creating , choosing, and deciding in whatever action you are taking. To be mindful and not carry negative energy or sending it out to the world for the sake of carrying out a tradition. Do it, but do it peacefully, thoughtfully, and with grace. You can GIVE FORTH your love and appreciation to others by your blessing, through your vibration of compassion, and being kind first. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. Focus your attention on what truly matters in your life and stay centered without projecting stress out to the world. Namaste....Dr. Rod....+1 


Affirmation: "I am living, moving, and having my being in love. My gift to the world is my passion and my compassion. I am peaceful and serene, I allow it to just BE. I am available to more prosperity and abundance than I've ever imagine possible. I trust the universe and share my joy with everyone around me. My life is divine. ".

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment