Monday, December 29, 2014

Contentment

You see through different lens in every moment. Your clarity depends on your increased capacity to understand and receive awareness. It also depends on your depth of perception.Clarity is here, now, everywhere. Source energy is right here as you are reading this. Take a deep breath, hold it, and just allow a natural exhalation without resistance. The second you are flexible in your attitude and attachments to life, you'll invite the infinite energy of Source in your presence. Your willingness to immerse yourself in whatever you are doing without any goals enables you to live a life of contentment. Contentment without wanting to have more is another term for inner peace. Start being content in everything you accomplish and with everything you have. Notice the people that show up in your life who will teach you a lesson that will guide you in these parameters: Increase capacity for awareness, clarity of vision, depth in perception to see life, being content without wanting to have more, and finding inner peace. These are your True nature of Authentic Self. An energy field that is available to you in every moment only if you open your heart to it. Will you? 2015 is coming soon...you can start activating this energy with this very next breath you are taking. I'm holding the space for you. Go for it my friend ......Namaste...Dr Rod ....+1


Affirmation: "I am one with life, one with joy, one with love, and one with peace. All of my needs are met. Everything happens for my higher good. My capacity is increasing in every moment. My perception deepens to the beauty of life. I am available it infinity prosperity and success. I attract abundance, health, wealth, compassion, kindness, and harmonizing good into my life because that is WHO I AM. I am pure love in action"...and so it is, amen.

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment