Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Presence of God is everywhere

The presence of God is everywhere. If it's everywhere, then it must be where my friend is who is experiencing his return movement from the physical into meta-physical. Life after life. You know, when the Soul decides that it has nothing more to accomplish and meets its purpose here, it will check out to move to other realm of Reality. It will change its garment, our bodies, and releases itself from the limitation of the body into the infinity which it came from. Everything that is composed, will de-compose one day. A cyclical pattern of life and how the universe works. I was visiting my friend yesterday at the hospital. It's not the first time that I've experienced someone dear to me going through transition and it wont be the last time. Part of my mission in life is to uplift, heal, and inspire souls that are going through their transition. For me, it's my temple when I'm with someone in their terminal stage. Why? because I view death differently and see it as a beginning of a new life. Part of what I do is deep meditation with him and clearing attachments to physical realm so that the Soul becomes less stringed down to the physicality. I made a 'prayer post' in the late afternoon as many of you responded. I was standing in front of a window and meditating, holding every patient on the cancer floor in mind. I was feeling your responses as you were praying with me. My mission was to generate a very strong collective consciousness and positive vibe for everyone who needed a healing prayer. I felt the energy coming towards me and I was completely surrendered into detachment from my emotions, beholding the presence of God where my friend was. I felt my heart and every cell of my being becoming one with the universe, bypassing the barriers from life to after life, breaking away from the limitation of physical pain or suffering. I then went to my friends room where he was in his bed, eyes close, breathing heavily with tubes and other medical device attached to him. I held my left hand over his crown Chakra and my right hand to his right arm. I felt a very strong energy going through his body and mine. In my consciousness, I held him in the arms of God and made him the vortex for love, healing, peace, and compassion for not just himself but every living being needing that energy. He looked at peace and slept before I left the hospital. Your prayers was received and I thank you for that. This is the grand mystery of life and we are all in it together. I thank you for reading this far and allowing me to express myself. This is healing for me personally. I love you....Happy new year....-Dr. Rod....+1


Affirmation: "I am living, moving, and having my beingness in God. I am love"..

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment