Friday, December 5, 2014

Purpose of Relationship

The purpose of relationships is to enhance the human experience. You need a relationship in order to define your experience relative to something beyond you. However, the first criteria is to develop a deep relation with your Self first and connect to the Source within you. I just traveled out of town after a long time. I'm visiting one of my best friends from back in Medical School. We've always kept in touch even though we don't see each other that often. Last time was about 5 years ago. I've noticed a change in both of us as we've lived our separate lives. I've noticed that we are both more in touch with our higher Selves because we've developed a deeper relationship with ourselves. There has been so much paradigm shift. Things we used to worry about is not even important anymore. Our goals have changed and so has our deeper understanding of the purpose of our lives. It's interesting to observe your own process of evolution. Your own depth perception and feelings. You can't do it unless you witness it in relation to another human being, a friend, a partner, or a Soul Mate. In this process of connectivity, we are all mirror image of the Same Source. United and Connected as ONE if we only realize it and let go of our conflicts that rise from the lack of understanding. We can change the world by recognizing this Origin and have compassion in our relationships. It's a process, I know, and a beautiful journey that makes life precious. Namaste.....-Dr. Rod .....+1 


Affirmation: "I am living, moving, and having my being in Joy. All of my needs are met. Everything happens for my higher good. I see through the lens of compassion. I understand the lack of understanding. I live with courage and passion in my heart to speak my Truth. I am available and receptive to more abundance, success, prosperity, peace, healing, and love than I've ever imagined possible. The universe supports me in infinite measures. My heart is pure and my Soul is in Bliss."..

www.DrRod26.com



No comments:

Post a Comment