Friday, December 12, 2014

Healing Prayer

This is a healing prayer for all of us; specially for those who are experiencing physical, mental, and emotional dis-ease or dis-harmony. Sending out major love and compassion to them and their family. Sending light to the entire human family, other beings, and our planet Earth. Please take a deep breath, hold it, and release the sound of OHMMMMMM. Extend an act of random kindness today however you can. Allow this energy to flow and grow. Namaste....-Dr. Rod +1


Affirmation: "I intend to heal and be healed. All of my needs are met. Everything happens for my higher good. I live in a friendly universe. I am available to more love, joy, health, success, abundance, wealth, and prosperity than I've ever imagined, experienced, or manifested before. My life is divine. I live it full on with vigor and passion"....and so it is,,,amen..

www.DrRod26.com



No comments:

Post a Comment