Sunday, December 7, 2014

Mother Earth

I came out of a very deep meditation right now. My mind is so silent that I don't have a specific topic to write about other than knowing the deepest knowing of appreciation and gratitude. Knowing that in an instance, you can change your life if you are willing and available. Knowing that in every moment you are creating your destiny with your thoughts. As you grow and unfold spiritually, the highest level of your achievements become the floor or the lowest level of yet another growth to manifest. It's an eternal, everlasting process of BEING into BECOMING. The deeper you go within, the more you realize this. The more you let go of attachments, the more freely you can navigate and experience your authentic Self. In this very moment, I just want to radiate what we call the energy of 'unconditional love'. I had the entire planet earth in a field of healing a moment ago, going deep to its core, allowing the spirit of God take over every dancing particle that makes up our planet. We are in the midst of transformation to the next level of our collective consciousness. It takes unity and oneness among those who recognize their true nature and radiate that love to 'nature'. If that's you, I congratulate you and respect you forever more. Namaste.......-Dr Rod....+1...


Affirmation: "I am one with life, one with love, one with my planet earth. All of my needs are met. I respect and cherish my origin. I am available and receptive to more miracles and goodness to manifest in my life. I allow, and let Go. I let go and let God handle the details of my life. Healing is the order of my day. Joy shows up in my experience. Abundance and prosperity flow to me with ease and grace. I am grateful and thankful for all of my blessings and release this prayer into infinity. And so it is, amen...".

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment